UPDATE: 4:00pm June 22

Further to the previous update, we reiterate that a risk still exists and we request that residents remain where they are and not return to the Townsite until further notice.

Right now, reinforcements to the berm at the north and south are holding and we are stockpiling sand bags.

The damage to the homes, if any, appears to be similar to what residents have experienced in a “regular” spring run-off and we are not currently aware of any home that has been ruined, destroyed, or completely compromised.

Speak Your Mind

*