The following list will guide you in estimating the cost of your event.
To check for availability, book a visit to view the facility or if you have any further questions please contact Renate at 949-3563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall Rental Rate – $1250-2017 — Residents of Redwood please contact facilty coordinator directly for local pricing
Set up day before -$160 3pm-10pm
This rate includes:
- use of kitchen, bar and outside deck (seats 75-80) from 9am to 1am. (all clean up done by 1am)
- table & chair rental (you set up and take down)
- use of Wild Rose Room during event (you set up and take down)
Guest Tableware Fee – $5 per person 100 settings available
- 5-piece place setting
- Glassware (water and wine)
Catering to be arranged by renter
Linens – to be arranged by renter
Additional Charges –
- $500 deposit (due within 90 days of booking to secure the date. Non-refundable within 90 days of event.
- Save the date payment $50
- in-house bartender $25 per hour, one bartender per 80 guest
- Liquor License (if applicable)
- Facility User Group Liability Insurance (see Rental Guidelines below).
- day-before access for decorating (3pm-10pm)– $160 ($180 2017)
- Special Options such as AV Equipment, BBQ, Fire Pit, etc. Price list is available upon request.
- Booking Procedure: All bookings will be considered tentative until the “Rental Contract” is signed and the deposit received. Tentative bookings will only be held for 2 weeks without a deposit. Damage deposit must be paid with a major credit card and will be held until after the event as damage security.
- Payment Policy: Full rental payment is due 14 days prior to the event. Liquor License and Facility User Liability Insurance is also due at this time (see below).
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable within 60 days prior to the event.
- Full day rental allows entry at any time after 8 am on weekdays and 9am on weekends on the confirmed date until 1 am at the latest (clean up has to be done by 1am). There will be additional charges with delayed exits.
- Facility User Group Insurance is mandatory for all events. A $2 million dollar policy with Redwood House named as additionally insured must be provided. This insurance can be purchased through your company insurer if booking a business event, through your Insurance or on-line at www.palcanada.com. .