Marathon Man Martin Parnell is back in Redwood ON sUNDAY, June 2 to join in the Fun Run for Right To Play! Register your team, family, yourself in this annual 6km FUNdraiser in support of www.righttoplay.ca and RMCA kid’s programming.
The run starts at 10am from Redwood House and will be followed by an RMCA hosted Brunch. Draw prizes, silent auction and a chance to meet, run and play with Martin Parnell himself.
Registration prior to June 2: $20 per team of four. Same day registration $25
Click here to download the brochure and REGISTRATION FORM
Join us on June 7th & 8th, 2013 at Redwood House for the First Annual LEGO Building Competition. All competitors must pre-register, agree to the rules of the competition and submit one form and fee per entry ($5 per entry). Space is limited so enter early!
Entries and fees can be dropped at Redwood House during business hours. Entry deadline is Friday, May 31st, 2013 at 4pm!
Registration forms available at Redwood House or download Lego_Entry Form
Age Categories: 2 – 4 5 – 7 8 – 11 12 – 15 16 – 18
1. Ensure you submit an entry per child and per category. Entry in more than one category is permitted.
2. Please enter the correct age group and include entry fees with form(s).
3. No kits permitted. All creations must be original free-builds. No Bionicles please.
4. Lego product only. No Megablocks.
5. Maximum dimensions are 18″x18″x24″
6. Lego creations are to be delivered to Redwood House on Friday, June 7th between 4pm and 6pm.
7. Closed judging will take place on the morning of Saturday, June 8
8. Public viewing will take place on Saturday, June 7 from 1pm to 3pm. Concession will be open.
9. Please leave creations on display until 3pm on Saturday. All creations must be taken home by 4pm.
Anyone interested in volunteering is asked to contact Catherine Watson at 403-949-3363 or Heather Ramsay at 403-217-4233.
The Second Annual RIDE FOR WILL is on Saturday, June 15. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Click on the link below to register.
If you prefer to mail in your registration, forms are available at www.willbouchard.com. All of the information, including pledge forms,are on the RIDE FOR WILL tab on the Menu Bar. Registration packages can also be picked up from AdMaki in Bragg Creek.
It takes many volunteers and many hours to make this event a success. If you would like to be a part of the “Team of Volunteers” and can help out in any way, please contact Mary Starnino at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joni Bouchard at email@example.com
We hope you can join us in our endeavor to remember our precious Will through supporting the legacy we have set up in his name – The Will Bouchard Foundation – and the charities that will benefit from our/your fundraising efforts of this event. The charities we have chosen to support are:
The Alberta Children’s Hospita
Family Grief Support Programs in Alberta
Banded Peak School
STARS Air Ambulance
We look forward to seeing you on June 15th.
Join RMCA and the community of Redwood for the Annual Canada Day Celebration on Monday, July 1!! This year features the ever-popular bicycle parade, stage show featuring the Rodeo Riders, beer garden, bbq lunch and kids activities galore! Come back at 11:00pm for the beautiful fireworks!!
Volunteers needed! Please contact Wanda at Townsite Office @ 949-3563.