Click here for rental rates: Redwood House – Facility Rental Rates
- Hall rental is available from 9:00am to 1:00am
- The deposit is due within 90 days of booking to secure the date and is non-refundable within 90 days of the event
- Set up the day before the event s is from 3:00pm to 10:00pm
- The guest tableware includes a 5-piece place setting, flatware and glassware
- One bartender required per 80 guests
- Hall rental includes use of the kitchen, bar and outside deck (seats 75-80 guests)
- Use of the Wild Rose Room during your event
- Table and chair rental
- Set up, take down and clean up
- Booking Procedure: All bookings are considered tentative until the “Rental Contract” is signed and the deposit received. Tentative bookings will only be held for 2 weeks without a deposit. The damage deposit must be paid with a major credit card and will be held until after the event.
- Payment Policy: Full rental payment is due 14 days prior to the event. A copy of the liquor license and facility user liability insurance is also due at this time.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable within 60 days prior to the event.
- Full day rental allows entry at any time after 8:00am on weekdays and 9:00am on weekends on the confirmed date until 1:00am at the latest (clean up needs to be completed by 1:00am). There will be additional charges with delayed exits.
- Facility User Group Insurance is mandatory for all events. A copy of a $2 million dollar policy with Redwood House named as additionally insured must be provided. This insurance can be purchased through your company insurer if booking a business event, through your personal insurer or on-line at palcanada.com.